Welcome to the Blogging Grandmothers Link Party #17
Starts Saturday, July 1, 2017 at 12:05 am central (US)
Ends Wednesday, July 5 at 11:55 pm
REALLY SIMPLE RULES:
• This party is for grandmother bloggers only
• You may share new or old, family friendly posts, no limit
• By joining the party, you are giving the hostesses permission
to share your photos and posts on social media and to use in
posts, features, and round ups with proper credit given to you
• All party posts will be pinned on Pinterest,
and might be shared on other social media sites
• By entering your email into the InLinkz form,
you are giving hostess Grammy Dee permission to
send you an email reminder about the next party
• Kindly show some link love by visiting some other guests
• Let’s all connect, our social media sites are below
• Thank you for partying with us, sharing the
party, and inviting other grandmothers who blog
Grammy Dee, MiMi Clearissa, Grandma Candy,
Gramma Lori, Grandma Christie, Grandma Donna,
Nan Sue, Grandma Teresa, and Mimi Carol
Click here to get the button codes for your site
We appreciate you displaying our button
Don’t forget to get the featured button
Our last Blogging Grandmothers Link Party had:
2282 views, 67 links, 1683 clicks!!!
The numbers –> 2282 views and 1683 clicks are not typos!!!
CONGRATS to our featured bloggers!
Minimalist Grandma – Hydrangea Cupcakes for Summer
Penny’s Vintage Home -†Moss Covered Mailbox
Joy’s Jots, Shots and Whatnots -†Four Corners Four Patch Memory Quilt
Faeries and Fauna – DIY Outdoor Bench with Soft Cushion Back
Minimalist Grandma -†Why I Love Virtual Photo Walks
OK, LET’S PARTY
Blogging Grandmothers Link Party
Please, do not link up if you are not a grandmother
Please, do not link up if you are not a grandmother.
We have a weekly Wednesday AIM Link Party that is for everyone.
Please link up there instead. • Thank you!
Christie is an author and professional communicator who blogs about life transitions, wellness, mindfulness, and anything else that answers the question “So what? Now what?”