So we’re a month into spring, and I’ve finally gotten my stuff together enough to post a Spring Bucket List…even if it is a little light. Hey, it’s a kinder, gentler season.
Health & fitness
- Join Sue for her 7-Day Eat Healthy for Life Challenge. After that, I’ll set some related goals to carry me through spring.
- Work up to 3-mile runs. (I know, I know…you’ve heard that before.)
- Increase my daily meditation to 20 minutes, whether that is one long session or two shorter ones.
- Clean out my closet and switch out my cold-weather clothes for the warm-weather ones. This may not sound joy inspiring to some of you, but I love getting the spring/summer clothes out.
Growth & learning
- Complete my jigsaw puzzle. (Yeah, you’ve seen this one on the list before too…and yes, it’s the same puzzle. Still not done.)
- Catch up on the BlogAid SEO tutorials.
- Close on our Southern Utah home and start furnishing it. If you wonder how this fits into the Relationships category, it’s a labor of love with my husband and the home we plan to someday retire to.
- Schedule and hold a girls dinner with my sisters. March’s dinner went the way of COVID-19 social distancing. If restaurants don’t open before spring is over, we will have to make it a virtual date!
I’d love to hear what you’re up to this spring. If you have a spring bucket list, link up with us below. Even if you don’t have a formal list, please share a couple of your spring activities in the comments.