So we’re a month into spring, and I’ve finally gotten my stuff together enough to post a Spring Bucket List…even if it is a little light. Hey, it’s a kinder, gentler season.
Health & fitness
- Join Sue for her 7-Day Eat Healthy for Life Challenge. After that, I’ll set some related goals to carry me through spring.
- Work up to 3-mile runs. (I know, I know…you’ve heard that before.)
- Increase my daily meditation to 20 minutes, whether that is one long session or two shorter ones.
- Clean out my closet and switch out my cold-weather clothes for the warm-weather ones. This may not sound joy inspiring to some of you, but I love getting the spring/summer clothes out.
Growth & learning
- Complete my jigsaw puzzle. (Yeah, you’ve seen this one on the list before too…and yes, it’s the same puzzle. Still not done.)
- Catch up on the BlogAid SEO tutorials.
- Close on our Southern Utah home and start furnishing it. If you wonder how this fits into the Relationships category, it’s a labor of love with my husband and the home we plan to someday retire to.
- Schedule and hold a girls dinner with my sisters. March’s dinner went the way of COVID-19 social distancing. If restaurants don’t open before spring is over, we will have to make it a virtual date!
I’d love to hear what you’re up to this spring. If you have a spring bucket list, link up with us below. Even if you don’t have a formal list, please share a couple of your spring activities in the comments.
Christie is an author and professional communicator who blogs about life transitions, wellness, mindfulness, and anything else that answers the question “So what? Now what?”